This well known camp is set overlooking a secluded lagoon in the northern Okavango Delta. This region offers a contrasting experience, as its location allows access to the permanent waterways of the Delta as well as expansive dry land areas, admired for their quality game viewing.
Kwara accommodates a maximum of 16 guests in eight traditionally styled tents on raised decks, each offering superb views of the lagoon. Towering African ebony and mangosteen trees ensure that the camp is always cool while the hundreds of birds add to the feeling of serenity in one of the Okavango's best kept secrets.
Kwara offers, within the exclusive concession in which it is located, a wide variety of activities. In addition to game drives, both day and night, the camp offers game walks and mokoro trips, as well as power boating and fishing (spinning equipment is provided but fly fisherman need to bring their own equipment).
At a glance
- In the heart of the Okavango Delta on permanent water
- Adjacent to Moremi Game Reserve
- 8 en-suite tents – with inside/outside showers and a honeymoon tent with a bath
- 5 activities all year round – walks, game drives, fishing, boat cruises & mekoro
- Game drives off road and at night
- Guide and tracker team
- All inclusive rates